Avosys is a growing integrator of professional, technological and management solutions services. Founded in 1998, Avosys provides services nationwide to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. We recognize the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best.
Are you ready to serve our Nation's Heroes? Avosys is seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager to provide outpatient services to the military and their families at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.
EMPLOYMENT WITH AVOSYS
- Maximize family time with no weekend, Holiday, or on-call requirements
- Maintain work-life balance with guaranteed 8-hour shifts
- Take advantage of our competitive, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability & 401(k)
- Provide patient-centered case management and discharge/disposition planning in inpatient and ambulatory care settings, with early identification and interventions focused on outcomes.
- Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of a systematic assessment of clinical, administrative and research practices in support of Utilization Management, Risk Management, Case Management and Performance Improvement processes.
- Ensure initial and ongoing assessments of patients to identify needs, issues, resources and care goals arc provided, in a timely manner. Ensure the patient is screened for social service needs, home care, and other community care needs, and that referrals are coordinated and made as necessary and appropriate by the responsible discipline.
- Address patient health education needs through education and/or teaching, as per identified needs, is provided to patients and/or significant other by responsible discipline.
- Monitor care delivery to the patient across the care continuum (sub-acute, long-term and home healthcare) and document assessments of patient progress in reaching healthcare outcome goals.
- Master's Degree in Nursing or a related field preferred, with a Baccalaureate/Associate degree in Nursing or related field from a National League for Nursing (NLN) accredited program or regionally accredited college or university.
- Current, active, full, and unrestricted License to practice Nursing. Nurse applicants must be a current U.S. licensed Registered Nurse. License cannot be under investigation nor have any adverse action pending from a Nursing State Board or national licensing/certification agency.
- At least 5 years of successful nursing practice. 2 years experience in Discharge Planning or Case Management preferred. Certification in Case Management preferred.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards, privacy and confidentiality requirements, such as, Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
For more information regarding this honorable opportunity to serve our Nation's Heroes and their families please contact Rene Reyna, Recruiter, at AReyna@Avosys.com or (210) 955-9445.
Reference Code: CHS.AZ.RNCM.1812
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Industry: Government Contracting
Shift: Day Business Hours
Salary: Based on Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.