Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Health Insurance Coverage
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Utilizes knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective patient care:
- Identifies the total needs of the patients
- Ensures proper procedure and precautions are followed
- Plans for and maintains a clean, orderly, and safe environment for the patient
- Carries out those activities delegated by the physician, which concern medications, treatment, and diagnostic measures
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and practice new techniques and equipment utilization by attending training sessions and familiarizing self with new procedure revisions as they occur
- Documentation of patient care:
- Prepares designated forms and records pertinent information of records
- Documents accurate and pertinent data concerning the patients condition during procedure and reports to the appropriate person
- Prepares patient (preps and shaves) in a timely fashion and notifies physician promptly
- Facilitates implementation of physicians orders accurately, promptly, and courteously
- Files all patient data and films in accordance with established department system on a daily basis
- One-year hospital experience preferred.
- Active Florida RN license required.
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within the Cath/Special Procedures Lab. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Cath Lab/Special Procedures Manager, Director, Chief Operating Officer, and or designee.