Clinical Coordinator AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills Dade City
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- The professional Registered Nurse demonstrates autonomy by making sound judgements and critical decisions in clinical practice and determines for self and staff growth and development needs.
- Must demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/services appropriate to the age of patients served.
- Identifies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient.
- Possess the ability to assess data and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age specific needs.
- The level of knowledge and skill are maintained through position specific criteria-based job performance standards and age specific competency assessments.Adheres to Hospital and Departmental Policies and Procedures.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, evaluate, and communicate patient care needs for the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient
- Fosters the development of other team members by establishing and maintaining open communication and follow-up/support of patient care activities.
- Directs team activities and demonstrates a positive attitude towards all customers: patients, families, employees, physicians, and students.
- Participates in unit specific and multi-disciplinary Performance Improvement activities at the Hospital/Unit-based level.
What You Will Need:
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- BSN or MSN preferred, graduate of accredited school.
- Current Basic Life Support
- 2-4 years relevant clinical charge nurse experience preferred
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for managing the day-to-day clinical operations on the unit in collaboration with the Director/Manager. He/she is responsible for all aspects of patient experience initiatives to ensure that all patients have a positive experience.
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of Florida Hospital Dade City. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.