Registered Nurse Clinical Decision Unit Bedside AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
$10,000 sign-on bonus and $3000 relocation assistance
- Low patient ratios
Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
High quality of life with low cost of living near the sunny shores of many beautiful beaches.
Demonstrating effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
Performing and documenting accurate initial assessment per unit standard which may include: initial observation, obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs, safety, discharge planning, psych/social/cultural, family needs, multi-system physical assessment, patient/family level of knowledge and readiness to learn about disease process and care requirements. Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to responsible physician.
Observing and monitoring patient lab work for trends and reports abnormal lab tests to the appropriate physician and obtains appropriate interventions.
- Utilizing clinical data to implement appropriate interventions.
Performing and documenting ongoing patient assessment which accurately reflects patients' physical and mental status ranging from child to geriatric according to unit standards and patient condition.
- 1yr of current or recent Emergency Department RN experience
- or, Ambulatory RN Experience
- or, Intensive Care RN experience
- or, Recovery Room RN experience
- or, PACU (outpatient) RN experience
- or, Progressive Care RN experience
- or, Critical Care RN experience
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.