Registered Nurse Clinical Specialist AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
- AdventHealth Tampa Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Assesses learning needs of staff in methodical, approved manner.
- Develops programs for unit or group specific, based on identified educational needs or staff/nursing leadership requests
- Leads a team or committee in the development of an evidence-based protocol or program, either within area of specialty or organization wide.
- Utilizes learning theories, behavioral theories, and framework to design or revise staff or patient education.
- Provides consultation for coordination of systems and resources to implement the plan of care for complex patients or patient populations
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing with Master’s Degree in Nursing or related specialty area.
- Five or more years of nursing practice experience.
- One year of practice in which leadership and teaching competence has been demonstrated.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Florida or Licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
Master’s prepared RN responsible for assessing the specialty programs, patient’s needs and planning, implementing and evaluating their progress, based on knowledge inherent in the practice of the clinical nurse specialist, utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach. Plans, teaches, and evaluates programs for nurses, clinical staff, and students. Provide expertise in the development of educational offerings and implementation of educational programs. Participates in and uses evidence-based practice and research to promote professional development and optimal patient outcomes. Involved in specialty organizations that promote use of current knowledge and skills in the provision of patient care.