Bring care and compassion to people in need. It’s why you’re the best in healthcare.
Matrix Medical Network is one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare. We care profoundly for the members we serve and the work we do significantly improves their quality of life. If you have the passion to significantly impact plan members’ quality of life, come and join Matrix!
The Registered Nurse (RN) acts as part of the clinical services team. This position will be used to provide services to our client’s members/employees in many varied settings. This position may be providing:
- direct patient care in nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities (SNF)
- working in an Employee Health and Wellness Service (EHWS) setting in a client location
- vaccine trials, vaccine administration, phlebotomy and/or clinical visits
Depending scope and nature of the assignment will be based on the setting the RN is assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric assessment and treatment to align with the providers licensure, medical history, physical exam, medication reconciliation, diagnosis, and health education
- Clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols is required
- RNs are expected to achieve Matrix standards for quality, customer service, productivity and teamwork through participation in Risk and Quality Improvement programs, clinical meetings and other meetings as required
- Works collaboratively with physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, case managers, social workers, family members, key care givers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate
- Patient education, communication to the Primary Care Physician (PCP), follow-up facilitated with the PCP, and case management referrals may also be part of any assessment
- Certain assignments may require provider to draw blood (Phlebotomy)
- Reviews and interprets the medical and social history of members
- Performs appropriate screening procedures for members
- May participate in vaccine trials and administer vaccines
- Interprets laboratory data, recommends appropriate follow-up, works with physician, nurse practitioner or physican assistant to reconcile medications
- Is compliant with OSHA, State Board of Nursing
- Maintains positive control of all PHI information and performs other duties as assigned
Registered Nurse - Full Time - Clinical Trials *SIGN ON BONUS 10K*
Type: Full Time Temp to Perm
Location: Retail and other community environments in Modesto and Sacramento, CA
Hours: 10 hour days/4 days a week
Hourly Rate of Pay: $38.08 per hour + years of experience
Medical and Dental Benefits
- Current unrestricted licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state(s) to which the candidate is assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Maintains nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Current ACLS certification or acquire the certification within 3 months of hire (required for assignments in clinical trials
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year registered nurse/clinical experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate computer skills, including use of e-mail and Microsoft office word and excel
- Travel may be required
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to variable temperatures, fumes or airborne particles, pets, blood and other body fluids. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The time will be split between administrative and clinical duties based on the needs of Matrix Medical Network.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Modesto, CA 95350 and Sacramento, CA 95817. Primary Location: Modesto, CA 95350 and Sacramento, CA 95817. Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full or Part Time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.