This position is part of the collective bargaining unit
Nights - 12 hours (7p-7a)
Paygrade - 99
To be aware of and responsible for the physical, psychological and emotional needs of a patient and family or significant other, utilizing the nursing process and department standards of care.
- Graduate of approved registered nurse school of nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in New York State
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification and PALS Certification required within 1 year of hire
- Two years RN Med/Surg experience required.
- Successful completion of an approved Coronary Care Course.
- Minimum 1 year Emergency and/or Critical Care Nursing preferred.
- Computer skills using Windows Based Programs and keyboarding skills required.
How To Apply
If you have any questions regarding this position or our apply process, please call our candidate care team at 1-833-89-NURSE.
Guthrie is an equal opportunity employer. To apply for a position at Guthrie please visit www.guthrie.org/careers