Registered Nurse CVOR AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Full Time, Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Carries out those activities delegated by the physician which concern medications, treatment, and diagnostic measures of patient.
- Receives and accompanies the Perioperative and Pre Procedural patient to the Operating Suite
- Assists with the cleaning of rooms, restocking and updating supplies and sustainment of the LEAN process.
- Assumes “charge” responsibility of the CVOR unit in the Charge Nurse or Manager/Director absence or delegation.
- Floats to other cardiovascular or surgical service units as patient/census needs require.
- Accepts fair share of call so that the CVOR unit is covered 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
What You Will Need:
- One to two years general nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Two to three years in a required specialty; CVOR, OR, or Cath Lab.
- Current registered nurse license with the Florida State Board of Examiners.
This specifically trained nurse is responsible for participation in the surgical suite to function in the role of Circulator and assist the surgeon in performing surgical procedures. The RN Circulator has knowledge of instrumentation, sterile technique, and in following of AORN guidelines during the care of the surgical patient. The RN Circulator maintains a safe surgical environment during the perioperative course. Responsibilities include the planning, administering and/or supervising of the nursing activities during the Perioperative and intraoperative care of the patient. The RN Circulator is responsible to adhere to the Adventist Health System Corporate Compliance Plan, and to all the rules and regulations of applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Assists in any other tasks directed by the specialty coordinator/charge or manager of the CVOR.. The RN may be assigned to the scrub role or second assistant based on level of training and experience.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.