Registered Nurse - Dialysis Clinical Coordinator - FLINT MICHIGAN
As a Clinical Coordinator at DaVita you will have the opportunity to excel as the superior dialysis nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families. In this vital Registered Nursing role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort, and well being.
A Qualified Clinical Coordinator (RN) shining star should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- At least 12 months of dialysis nursing experience required
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Current CPR certification required
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is a plus and preferred
What You Can Expect with DaVita:
- Typical Schedule: 4 10-hour rotating days with 2 to 3 on call days
- Clinical Coordinator responsibilities will be covered during shifts to cover scheduling, clinical outcomes and other clinic needs.
- Cross training will be provided for our Grand Blanc facility as well as multiple dialysis modalities
- Wonderful opportunity to grow and develop on a strong team
- Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis setting.
- Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your team, patients and their families.
- Team - Your clinical team supports one another and creates a fun work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
- Clinical Leader - DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5 STAR dialysis centers according to CMS.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.