Location Address: 2600 Bruce B. Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
- From state-of-the-art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women’s health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women’s imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
- Must be able to use a high level of abstract reasoning to assess patient, evaluate interventions, and revise plan of care according to patient outcomes.
- Basic computer skills – must be able to navigate Microsoft windows based programs
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN or ARNP license required upon hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification upon hire.
- Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification upon hire.
- PALS certification within 90 days of hire date.
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention certification (CPI) within 6 months of hire date.4 hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then 2 hours annually.
- NIHSS Certification within 6 months of hire date, then renewed biannually.
- 4 hours Hip & Knee Replacement Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
- One-year hospital experience (Preferred)
- Cerner (Preferred)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.