provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients (Adult and Pediatric) utilizing
the nursing process at West Boca Medical Center and off site at West Boca
Emergency Center. The Registered Nurse also is responsible for the direction
and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care. Administers and
performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatment for
RN reviews orders/test results and documents care delivered accurately and
timely in the electronic health record.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Preferred BSN.
24 month Med/Surg experience and successful and/or critical care experience and completion of a
critical care training program preferred.
Minimum 2 year licensed nursing practice in an Emergency Dept preferred.
Adult and Pediatric Emergency experience preferred
- Successful completion of WBMC Medication test.
- Successful completion of unit specific test.
- Demonstrates yearly competencies specific to unit.
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification (American Heart Association)
- TNCC, CEN, ENPC - preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.