Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
- Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care and updates according to policy.
- Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care goals.
- Evaluates quality of patient care and outcomes based on care and treatments administered.
- Accepts responsibility for one’s own professional standards.
What You Will Need:
- Basic RN Nursing skills
- Computer literacy
- Circulating Skills
- Scrub Skills
- Fluent in English Language, speaking, reading, writing
- Previous RNFA experience (Preferred)
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Graduate of an accredited RN Surgical Assistant program at a college or university.
- One year of previous Operating Room experience (preferred)
- Current License as Registered Nurse
- BLS (American Heart Association)
- ACLS (American Heart Association)
- Completion of an approved RNFA program
- CNOR Certification
Performs specialized nursing care in all phases of the peri-operative role. In the absence of a qualified physician the registered nurse who possesses appropriate knowledge and technical skills serves as first assistant for surgical procedures.