Location Address: 7050 Gall Boulevard Zephyrhills, Florida 33541
- AH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s Choice Award
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
- Full Time Days
- Demonstrate, through behavior, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills’s core values of Christian Mission, Quality and Service Excellence, Compassion, Focus on Community Wellness, Cultural Diversity, and High Ethical Standards, as outlined in the organization’s System of Care program.
- Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- The Float Pool RN will display proficient clinical skills and critical thinking skills with strong communication skills.
- Basic computer skills and experience with an Electronic Health Record
- A commitment to hourly patient rounding
- EKG Interpretation Class
- Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- Current American Heart Association ACLS certification
- NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes. As a member of the internal Float Pool the RN will work the assigned unit based on his/her orientation, competencies and patient needs.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission, and patient promise of AdventHealth Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.