Are you looking to work with a dedicated Acute Care/Med Surg Team?
At Cornerstone Specialty Hospital Muskogee we can help your dream become a reality!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration the patients’ age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of acute care experience or rehabilitation as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in good standing, by the state of employment.
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment.
- ACLS certification required within one year of employment or as available courses allow (Applies to full-time staff RN, Charge Nurses, ICU and PRN who routinely charge and/or work ICU.)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Free Food and Coffee
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Gym Memberships
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Military Leave