Registered Nurse - Full Time
- Swansea, MA 02777
- Job Type
- Salary: $55,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year
Meadowridge Academy is a 36 bed Residential facility that offers comprehensive treatment to adolescent males and females aged 12-22 with mental health issues, behavioral difficulties and complex trauma histories with the use of individualized care, and strengths based trauma informed treatment. With the utilization of the evidence based ARC treatment model we help students build positive relationships, learn self-regulation skills, and transform their individual interests into sources of strength, resiliency and success. We provide quality care including a school on site, a full clinical staff, nursing staff, and 24-hour direct care supervision.
Meadowridge Academy’s Nursing Department is seeking a Registered Nurse who will be a team player capable of effectively working across departments within the milieu & school setting as well as communicating with guardians and outpatient healthcare providers. Candidates should be organized, detail-oriented, follow policies about medical and clinical care, and have the ability to work independently.
Scheduled days to be determined but will include a rotating schedule with 10-12 hour shifts and one weekend shift every other week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administration and documentation of student medications
- Educating and providing health care services to promote healthy choices that enhances students’ physical and mental well-being
- Acting as an advocate while accompanying students on medical appointments
- Working as a team to support best treatment plans.
- Massachusetts RN license.
- Bilingual a plus ($1000 bonus for eligible candidates)
- Residential program or mental health program experience preferred; experience working with specialized populations of adolescents preferred.
- Meet programs background check.
- Maintains valid driver’s license as driving students is required.
- Available to work evenings, holidays, weekend shifts as necessary.
Employees are eligible for a $1000 bonus after successful completion of orientation and training and another $1000 at 6 months of successful employment!!
Bilingual bonus - Bilingual with the ability to read, write and speak in a language other than English proficiently. $500 after 3 months of successful employment, $500 after 6 months of successful employment.
Offer includes: Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental benefits, 401K matched up to $800 a year, tuition reimbursement up to $4000 per year, pension after 5 years of employment, generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in your first year and much more!
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Posted 30+ days ago