Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse (with flexible/self scheduling opportunities) to work within our Residential Unit at our Bloomington, IL facility.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Complete services, including but not limited to medication administration, monitoring, training and case management services.
- Conduct physical health screenings.
- Assess consumers for acute physical issues.
- Administer TB tests.
- Assist in transportation of patients to appointments.
- Position requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Active Illinois Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse license required.
- Requires basic computer skills and experience to include MS Word, Outlook, e-prescribing and an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, tuition reimbursement for continuing education, and more.
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled