HopeHealth is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for its affiliate Visiting Nurse of HopeHealth. This position will be located in Lincoln, RI. The registered nurse will provide clinical oversight to our patients in the home setting. Patients are located throughout Rhode Island and bordering towns in Massachusetts. The successful candidate will act with a sense of urgency tempered by a disciplined approach and concern for the accuracy and quality of the work performed. The approach will be carefully thought-out, based on a thorough analysis and detailed knowledge of all pertinent facts. The successful candidate will be technically-oriented, with the confidence in acquired professional knowledge and ability to get things done quickly and correctly.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conducts initial and ongoing assessment of patients.
- Collaborates with physician to manage patient's plan of care.
- Evaluates plan of care on a regular basis, and as necessary, to meet the changing needs of the patients.
- Provides ongoing training and education to patients and family members.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, making necessary referrals to community services.
- Prepares point of care clinical documentation that demonstrates progress toward established goals,
- Coordinates services, informing the physician, management, and other staff of changes in the patient's condition and needs.
- Determines scope and frequency of services needed based on acuity and patient needs.
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate, relevant and timely documentation regarding patient's condition and care given.
Education / Experience:
- RN required BSN preferred
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Must have well developed nursing assessment, clinical skills and communication skills
- Home care and/or hospital experience preferred
The HopeHealth benefits package features competitive heath care benefits, company provided life insurance, mileage reimbursement, generous paid time off and holidays, a robust orientation program, and a company matched retirement program.
HopeHealth's headquarters are based in Providence, Rhode Island. Its affiliate members are Hope Hospice & Palliative Care Rhode Island, Hope Palliative Care Center, HopeHealth Massachusetts and Visiting Nurse of HopeHealth.
Visiting Nurse of HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.