Advantage Home Health Services, Inc. is a Medicare and Medicaid certified home health agency based in North Canton, Ohio providing nursing, physical, occupational, and speech therapy, home health aide and geriatric care management services to patients throughout Northeast Ohio.
Advantage is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Registered Nurse to provide nursing and geriatric care management services for its patients in the Stark county, Ohio and surrounding areas. A successful candidate will have at least one consecutive year of current experience working as a Registered Nurse in the hospital, skilled nursing facility, assisted living, hospice or home health care fields. $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED! We are seeking individuals that are:
- Team players willing to help, motivate and teach patients as well as fellow co-workers.
- Good communicators with our patients and clinicians
- Organized and able to manage a case load of 20 to 25 patients in a fairly autonomous work environment.
- Registered Nurses (Associates or BSN) licensed with the Ohio Board of Nursing.
In addition to working with an all clinical management team, we provide the following, among other benefits:
- Competitive and guaranteed salary during orientation.
- A competitive per visit rate upon successful completion of orientation and establishment of a full time patient case load.
- Paid case conference meetings
- Paid Time Off, Six Paid Holidays, PTO Banking and Payouts.
- Comprehensive Life, Health, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Technology Budget, including company phone and iPad.
If you would like to learn more, please contact our Human Resource Department and ask for Megan at (330) 491-8161 to schedule an interview. Interviews can be scheduled in the evening for your convenience. All applications will be considered confidential.
Job Type: Full-time