Registered Nurse Home Health PRN Days (After Hours & Weekends) AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Work Hours/Shift: PRN Days
- Comply with all agency policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Admit new patients according to agency procedure.
- Organize and implement individualized patient care based on ongoing interpretation of physiological, psychological and sociological deficits affecting the state of health.
- Supervise and plan HHA activities appropriate to individual patient care requirements.
- Maintain clinical record information in accordance with established standards and within established time frames.
- Demonstrate cost-effective practices.
- Provide weekend and holiday coverage as assigned by the Administrator.
- Participate in the review process.
- Participate in orientation, in-service and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Report pertinent observations to attending physician; changing patient care plan as directed.
- Develop professional and clinical skills through attendance at staff development meetings, pertinent educational activities and professional affiliations.
- Completes related tasks as assigned by the Patient Care Supervisor/Administrator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active FL RN license
- CPR Certification
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Automobile liability insurance
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- At least one (1) year experience in a hospital setting or community setting involving direct nursing care.
This position is accountable for creating /implementing patient plan of care, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities.