Home Health Care Solutions believes that home care services are an essential part of the health delivery system. We believe the contributions of the aged, diseased and/or disabled are no less important than the contributions of other members of our society. We recognize that clients and families have rights to participate in planning for their care; to make decisions about their health care, and to maintain their independence as long as possible. We strive to keep individuals healthy, so they can stay in the comfort of their familiar surroundings.
Home Health Care Solutions believes that every individual should have the right to receive safe, professional care in the comfort of their own residence. We are committed to the care of individuals within the structure of their own environments, allowing maximum contribution, independence, and retention of self-respect.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with excellent clinical skills? Are you confident as a healthcare professional and value the opportunity to develop relationships with your co-workers and the patients under your care? Are you looking for a job offering opportunities for growth and variety? Do you want a job that’s more than just a job – it’s also a future?
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with Home Health Care Solutions, you are responsible for the nursing care of the patients while in the comfort of their homes. As a Registered Nurse (RN) you would provide skilled professional nursing care to the patient as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with regulations as established by the Indiana State Board of Nursing and policies of the Agency. We are currently looking for a motivated and energetic Registered Nurse (RN) for the Marion and Muncie.
Apply if you are:
- A licensed nures in the State of Indiana
- Passionate about serving others
- Professional in appearance and behavior
- Able to work with a dedicated team
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work on-call
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Valid nursing license for the State of Indiana required
- BSN preferred
- One year clinical experience in nursing
- Home Care or Critical Care nursing preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Participation in shor and long term disability
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement