Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
- Knowledgeable of Organizational and Hospital standards, policies, and procedures. Serves as a resource for physicians, staff, patients, and visitors.
- Maintains professional demeanor in communications with community, physicians, and staff.
- Provides appropriate feedback to Managers and Directors support Organizational targets for staff satisfaction and performance.
- Ensures customer satisfaction meets or exceeds organizational targets. Strives to meet patient, staff, physician, and visitors satisfaction needs
- Supports the business goals of the organization through effective use of human resources. Responds to changes in staffing needs in a timely manner
- Completes appropriate reports for management to ensure that all regulatory standards are met.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- At least five (5) years acute care RN experience required.
- BSN preferred.
- Management experience preferred
- Current FL RN License
- BLS and ACLS.
- Certification in ANCC Nursing Administration preferred
This position contributes to the mission of the medical center and is responsible for supervisory coverage of the Nursing Department, other patient care areas, and the hospital in general (during off hours). Responsibilities require knowledge of hospital and nursing policies and procedures, allowing independent judgment in their interpretation. The Administrative Nursing Supervisor duties include provision of managerial and clinical links with the Director and/or Administrator on Call in the absence of the department Director. In addition, this position serves as the administrative resource for physicians, staff, patients, and visitors as it pertains to Organizational policies.