- SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY - Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position)
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to assess patient physical, psychosocial and health education needs, develop an individualized plan of care, and collaborates with all disciplines to provide services
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, skills, abilities, license, registration, certification, education, and experience
- EDUCATION: Education from an ASBN approved program required for license/certification in the specific position.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE: Must demonstrate knowledge of safe nursing principles, procedures and the ability to perform basic nursing skills in the specific patient population. Specialty units require and will provide specific specialty education.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, BONDING: Currently licensed as required by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing (ASBN). Current BLS.
- PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Must be able to lift, pull/push, lift and move large and heavy equipment and/or patients. Must then be able to walk, sit, twist, bend, stand for long periods and have good mobility. May be exposed to infectious diseases with protective measures and follow up treatment provided.