Full-time Night Shift – 7pm to 7am
Medical City Denton, a Magnet and Level II trauma facility, is a 208 bed, full service hospital that serves the growing populationof Denton, Wise, Cooke and Montague Counties. Offering a full-spectrum ofhealthcare services, including advanced open-heart surgery and trauma programs, more than 850 employees and 300 physicians are constantlystriving to offer the highest quality service to the North Texas area. At Medical City Denton, we feel that customer service is an important partof every person's job and strive to enhance community health through ourservice with compassion, excellence and efficiency.
Our IMCU is a 12 bed ICU Stepdown department that provides care to patients with issues ranging from Trauma, Cardiovascular, Renal/Dialysis, and other critically ill patient populations requiring intensive monitoring. Our unit is staffed with a team oriented group of caring Registered Nurse professionals including a dedicated Nurse Educator and an experienced, engaged Management team. Our floor has an excellent culture that encourages participation and teamwork. We are looking for a RN with experience in an acute care facility at the ICU or Stepdown level, however are open to those looking to advance their career in this area.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Provides cardiopulmonary management and monitoring for patients.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
·Weoffer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitivesalary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in ourteam and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k,PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,employee discount program, and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.