Registered Nurse, Intervention Radiology in Seattle, WA!
Daily Responsibilities For a Nurse on our Interventional Radiology Team
You will be apart of a historical campus where we effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
Requirements For This RN, Interventional Radiology
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have a BSN or obtain within 6 years of hire date
- Active state RN License
- At least 1 year of Interventional Radiology experience
Hours For This Position
- Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
Advantages Of This RN, Interventional Radiology
- Full Time, Permanent position with the opportunity for advancement
- Poised and caring work environment
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Generous PTO and sick time for you and your family
- 401K match for retirement
Interested in being considered for this RN, Interventional Radiology?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please apply above for immediate consideration
How to Refer a Qualified Candidate:
- Send our team the details of your referral at pivotalplacementservices.com/referral-program. We will contact them and identify appropriate opportunities pertaining to their career goals and interest.
- For each referral, you can earn a $1,000 referral bonus.
Pivotal Placement Services, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.