Are you looking for a work environment as a RadiologyRegistered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your applicationwith Rapides Regional Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a partof the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Rapides Regional we offer an array ofmedical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to makeyour benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some ofour unique benefitswe offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCANurse
We areseeking a Registered Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provideall patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing teamthat works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal additionlike you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
TheInterventional Radiology Unit (IRU) RN assists radiology RegisteredNurses/physicians by performing various patient care activities and relatednon-professional services necessary to meet personal and comfort needs, andcarry out the medical and nursing plan of care for all IRU/radiology patients.
- Assess the patient’s physical, nutritional, psychosocial, emotional, cultural, spiritual, educational and rehabilitative needs and problems.
- Assist in interventional cases including administering sedation analgesia.
- Assist in implementing the medical and nursing plan of care by:
- Taking vital signs accurately anddocumenting appropriately.
- Providing comfort and hygiene measuresin a timely manner.
- Providing nutritional requirements in atimely manner and accurately recording intake and output.
- Keeping the patient’s immediateenvironment clean and safe.
- Communicates any patient’s report ofpain
- Keeping the staff RN or patientphysician informed of patients condition, response to care, and any concernsvoiced.
- Meeting all physical needs of patientsin a timely manner.
- Meets the rehabilitative needs of patients:
- Assists in moving in and out of bed
- Assists in positioning and repositioningwhile in bed to prevent skin injuries
- Adheres to principles of safe bodymechanics.
- Start I.V.’s
- Pain Assessment
- Maintain Daily QC on equipment
- Complete daily temperature logs etc.
- Maintain complete and accurate patient records
- Create patient charts
- Schedule various procedures
- Ordering of supplies
- Stocking of supplies
- Educational records reveal attendance at all required educational programs/in-services.