Primary Care Solutions provides industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOC’s). We have consistently achieved high marks from the VA in our CBOC’s, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
*This position is open in various VA locations across the country.
As a Registered Nurse with Primary Care Solutions you will enjoy the privilege of providing healthcare of the highest quality to America’s Veterans as part of a Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) and will have an active role in developing and implementing a patient care plan.
- Office hours are M-F 8am to 4:30pm. No On-Call!No evening or weekend work! No holidays!
- Assist practitioners with patient care and practices specialized nursing skills in patient assessment
- Triage urgent/emergent same day patients for the team. Identifying acute patient needs and high acuity patients, identifying Veterans at risk for uncoordinated care and mobilizing a care team for optimal patient outcomes
- Provide support by assisting our patients in navigating and coordinating their care
- Participate in daily team huddle
- Answer and returns patient telephone calls, messages and alerts
- Provide patient and family education focused on self-management, prevention, and wellness
- Monitor discharge list and contact patients for follow up
- Establish and maintain a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for our colleagues and veterans, ensuring needs and expectations are consistently met
- Promote achievement of clinical goals and metrics
- 1 year of Primary Care and/or Chronic Disease Management experience
- Current, active and unrestricted State Nursing License
- Current certification in BLS
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
- CME Allowance
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
Primary Care Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled