DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Full time Nights
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida — North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
- NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare which is a leading healthcare provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA Healthcare has been continually named one of Ethisphere’s most ethical company’s in the world since 2010. In 2018, HCA spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more:·
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Student loan repayment
- Paid family leave
The Float position requires RN's to float to designated patient care areas as required and competent.
Provides safe and effective nursing care to assigned patients utilizing the nursing process. Responsible for the direction and supervision of personnel assigned to deliver that care.
For YouTube video, click HERE!
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required.If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS AHA provider required at the time of hire.
- Two years experience within the last three (3) years in an acute care setting required.