- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus
- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
- State of the art unit with “Pod” Structure
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Full Time Day Shift
- Knowledgeable of all technical duties and responsibilities for the registered nurse in area of expertise.
- Participates in interdepartmental or hospital performance improvement activities.
- Hourly / Nurse Leader Rounds
- Equipment/Supply Utilization Monitoring for Safety
- Annual Clinical Competencies
- Collaborates with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
- Ensures that staff manages and documents patient care according to guidelines
- Current Florida Registered Nurse license required or if New graduate, offer contingent on passing NCLEX
- Basic Life Support (BLS)- (Accredited through American Heart Association) required
- Experience: Minimum 1 to 5 years RN experience required
- Education: BSN or MSN, or Bachelor/Masters in Healthcare related field preferred
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process;collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychologicalsupport to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility
and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides careconsistentwith the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing PracticeAct.