To show ourcommitment and appreciation for joining our team, we are currently offering up to $31,000 hiring incentives to include sign-on, student loan forgiveness and relocation.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Medical Oncology Palliative Care Nurse.
You’re generous with your compassion, your empathy and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater.
St. Vincent Healthcareis part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care.
We are a 32 bed unit serving about 80% medical patients,15% oncologyand5% hospice and/or palliative care patients. We have a beautiful unit which includes computers and vital signs machines in all patient rooms and decentralized nursing stations to keep you closer to your patients.
Benefitsare one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage.
We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
We’ll honor each other’s dignity and surpass the standards we set.
This progressive team is piloting Mentor Nursing model. As a Medical Oncology Palliative Care Nurse you need to know how to:
- Adapt to quickly changing dynamic situations calmly and effectively
- Utilize a self-scheduling model for shift sign ups and 1 call shift per month
- Collaborate and communicate professionally with peers and providers as you perform your work
- Provide high quality, holistic care with the best interest and well-being of patients in mind
- Comply with procedural and documentation guidelines
- Oversee care delivered by CNAs
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- ASN/ADN or BSN from an accredited program
- Ability to obtain BSN within 4 years of hire unless you have a minimum of 15 years of proven, continuous, acute care RN experience, required
- Current RN license to practice nursing in the state of Montana
- Current BLS within 60 days of hire
- ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy certification required within 1 year of employment
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Medical Oncology Palliative Care Nurse on our team we hope you’ll join us. At St. Vincent Healthcare you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.