Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients.
- Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care and updates according to policy.
- Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care goals.
- Evaluates quality of patient care and outcomes based on care and treatments administered.
- Accepts responsibility for one’s own professional standards.
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS – condition of employment
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Previous healthcare experience (Preferred)
- Previous experience in designated department (Preferred)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission, physician and patient expectations. These duties will be performed in an acceptable manner according to the hospitals mission, vision, goals and management expectations.