Registered Nurse PRN AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13100 Fort King Rd, Dade City FL 33525
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Zephyrhills Dade City:
- FH Zeph/Dade City Named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Orthopedics, Stroke Centers and Patient Safety three years in a row “2017-2019” by the Women’s ChoiceAward.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A Spring/Fall 2018.
- One of only 35 Hospitals Nationally Named as a Top General Hospital by The Leapfrog Group.
- Four Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures in 2019 by Health grades.
- First in Florida to earn Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides direct care to patients on an assigned unit using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Functions and performs all technical aspects of nursing care within the framework of established policies and procedures of Florida Hospital Dade City.
- Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and guiding and directing the activities of ancillary staff.
- May function as charge nurse.
- Functions on the nursing unit as assistant to the physician.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of nursing with a current Florida license. Minimum: Associates Degree or Diploma Required.
- Current, valid Florida nursing license required.
- BLS, upon hire. (AHA).
- One year general floor experience preferred.
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes.
The RN is responsible for acting as a role model for the mission and patient promise of Florida Hospital Zephyrhills. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.