Registered Nurse AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 North Dale Mabry Highway Tampa, Florida 33614
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Carrollwood
- •Family-like culture
- •Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
- •Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Participates in hourly rounding for outcomes using the AIDET technique.
- Incorporates Caring Model behaviors and culturally competent care into daily practice.
- Demonstrates collaboration and teamwork in managing patient flow-i.e. promotes timely patient placement by following hospital policy for patient admission, discharge and transfer
- Demonstrates organizational commitment standards and values.
- Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health/situation and unit specific data for process improvement initiatives including: initial patient assessment within expected timeframe, initiates consults as indicated from database collection, identifies patient/family teaching and discharge planning needs
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of a school of nursing, accredited school preferred
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- BLS required
- Experience in specialty area preferred
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
1.The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
2.The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
3. The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.”