Registered Nurse Medical Surgical Pediatrics, $2,500 Sign on Bonus
Location: Sebring, FL
Top Reasons why you want to work at Florida Hospital Heartland
- $2500 Sign-on Bonus
- Very Family Oriented Culture
- No state income tax
- Truven Health Analytics “Top 100 Hospitals”
- Grade "A" safety rating
What will you need to be a Medical/Surgical Pediatric RN:
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Minimum of One (1) year experience in area of assignment
- BSN or MSN (preferred)
- Previous healthcare experience (preferred)
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS – condition of employment
You will be responsible for as a Med/Surg Pediatric Registered Nurse
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
Florida Hospital Heartland
Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center is located in Sebring, a small, quiet city that has experienced steady growth during the past several years. Dozens of lakes and golf courses offer plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. If you have children, there are also 15 elementary and secondary schools in the area to choose from, including a Seventh-day Adventist academy that serves students in grades Pre-K to 12.
On the weekends, you can enjoy exploring other nearby cities, including Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando and West Palm Beach.
Keywords: medical surgical, med/surg, RN, pediatrics, med/surg RN, medical surgical nurse, pediatric nurse, pediatric RN