The staff RN is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specific time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment, and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Medical / Surgical Unit
AK-Palmer (Anchorage region)
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
2500 S Woodworth Loop Palmer, AK 99645
Night Shift - with rotation if needed
Forecasted paid hours per shift:
Forecasted hours per pay week:
Employee Status :