Registered Nurse - Observation Unit
Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
● Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
● Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
● Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
● Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
● Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
● Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates a comprehensive plan of care through a multidisciplinary care team process in conjunction with the patient/family in internal and external settings.
· Comprehensively assess patients' goals as well as their biophysical, psychosocial, environmental and discharge planning needs and financial status.
· Procures services and advocates on behalf of the patient/family for scarce resources.
· Contacts other key members of the team as needed.Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
What you will need:
· Completion of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or Masters Degree program in Nursing.
· Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
· Achieves and maintains appropriate certification for assigned unit within first six months of employment.
· Current BLS required
· Current ACLS required
The Staff RN practices as a professional nurse within the limits of the Texas Nurse Practice Act assuming responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame utilizing skills, knowledge and the nursing process to ensure the quality of care provided and in harmony with the philosophy, goals and policies of the Nursing Department and hospital administration.