Registered Nurse Surgical Orthopedic Unit AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- $10,000.00 Sign on Bonus, $3000.00 relocation incentive
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- The provision of Registered Nurse care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care for, Orthopedic, Neurosurgical, General Surgery, Medical Surgical and Oncology patients.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Registered Nurse on the Surgical Orthopedic Unit act as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- RN license required
- Current BLS through the American Heart Association
- 1 Year Acute Care Experience
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery. Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.