RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all
patients utilizing the nursing process.
The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration
of patient care based on need of the patient and family members. The RN directs care according to established
standards of safety, risk management, Infection control, with the goal being to
discharge the patient with an optimum level of care provided. The RN utilizes evidence-based practice in
accordance with professional standards and adheres to
the Florida State Nurse Practice Act. The RN reviews orders/test results and
documents care delivered accurately and timely in electronic health record.
(including required licensure/certifications, education and job knowledge / experience)
Minimum: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- 1 year Post-Anesthesia experience preferred.
- 1-2 years critical care experience required.
- 1 year med-surgical nursing experience required.
- Current Florida RN license
- American Heart Association BLS/ ACLS / PALS
- CPAN certification preferred
- Ability to take call.
- Demonstrates yearly competencies specific to unit.
- Member of a local professional specialty organization preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.