- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Part Time, Days
- Actively participates in direct patient care (geriatric, adult, adolescent, and pediatric), while analyzing and interpreting patient specific information to assess and reassess the individual nursing care plan.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills when interpreting changes in patient’s immediate post-operative condition. Communicates patient information to all appropriate caregivers, to assure effective continuum of care.
- Demonstrates competence in the management and interpretation of all patient monitoring devices in the PACU environment.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation in Surginet and Power chart while utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation to deliver competent, effective, cost efficient patient care.
- Participates in the revision and review of unit specific policies and procedures, while actively engaging in unit goals and performance improvement.
- Associates Degree in Science or Diploma graduate.
- Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Florida.
- Requires a minimum of one year critical care RN experience or previous PACU experience.
- This position requires special training specific to critical care nursing.
- BLS and ACLS
This position requires strong critical thinking skills, the ability to continuously assess and reassess the patient’s health status in the immediate postoperative phase and the immediate ability to respond to changes in the patient’s condition without direct immediate supervision. It requires close communication with the department of anesthesia and attending surgeon as well as all clinical support ancillary services. Responsible to adhere to Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.