Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut is seeking to add these key positions for part-time, PRN Registered Nurses (with flexible/self scheduling opportunities) in Bloomington, IL to our premier team of health professionals to develop and provide mental health and primary care medical treatment in McLean County.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Performing limited physical assessments.
- Administering and evaluating waived testing.
- Carrying out health plans designed by prescribers.
- Coordinating/monitoring self-administration of medicines prescribed by physicians.
- Conduct limited physical assessment within a protocol for detox clients.
- Provide health education for residents and their families.
- Active Illinois Registered Nurse license required.
- Must work from a team approach and possess skills to provide various nursing duties.
- Will be scheduled on an as needed basis based on scheduling needs and employee availability.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
These part-time positions include eligibility for our retirement savings plan with generous company match, tuition reimbursement for continuing education, and employee assistance program.
For immediate consideration see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE - Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled