Registered Nurse Pathway Program Coordinator AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
- Highly visible position working executive leadership
- Coordinate Pathway to Excellence Journey (ANCC Accreditation)
- Works closely will all departments
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of sunny Daytona Beach, FL.
- Full Time Day Shift
- Provides oversight and directs the clinical activities of the Pathway program
- Completes the initial Pathway application submission
- Expands Pathway program activities in support of the nursing Vision, Mission, and Philosophy of AdventHealth
- Promotes the growth and support of the Pathway program through interdisciplinary collaboration
- Provides the direction, education, and tools necessary for Pathway and Professional Practice education utilizing nursing theory of change.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in clinical nursing
- Minimum of two (2) years Leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook programs
- Experience in grant writing or other forms of publications
- Master of Science in Nursing Required
Provides oversight to the Pathway to Excellence program and nursing councils, in collaboration with the Director of Education, Executive Director of Clinical Effectiveness, and Chief Nursing Officer. Works in collaboration with nursing leadership and nursing councils to facilitate in the development of strategies for successful document submission and site visit. Maintains ongoing programs and structures in place for the program.