- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
- State of the art unit with “Pod” Structure
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Full Time Evening Shift
- Work collaboratively with all departments and leaders in addressing patient placement and throughput. (Care Management, EVS, Hospitalists, Emergency Department, Registration)
- Demonstrate teamwork by maintaining a cheerful, helpful, and service attitude toward all guests and co-workers.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with leadership by communicating openly, being supportive and keeping them informed.
- Incorporate patient, physician, customer needs and concerns into decision-making and organizational action.
- Demonstrate patient advocacy and the ability to promote customer satisfaction.
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing, AS or Diploma.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Leadership experience as a charge nurse or supervisor
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in Florida.
- Certified in life saving competency skills. BLS/ACLS
The RN Patient Placement Specialist works under the direction of the RN House Supervisor to support the optimization of patient throughput. The RN Patient Placement Specialist will collaborate with charge nurses, patient care units, and physicians to ensure efficient and appropriate patient placement. They will also support the House Supervisor and assume the role when assigned.