We’re a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with two hospitals, numerous outpatient medical offices, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer and emergency services. Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values—as we deliver top-quality healthcare.
From our extensive facilities in Whittier, California and Downey, California, PIH Health serves more than two million residents in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care including: assessment, plan of care, education, and evaluation for assigned patients. Performs patient duties necessary to maintain the flow of patient care as well as coordinates the delivery of care provided by other care team members and disciplines.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills
- Basic organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Patient assessment
- Clinical education related to specialty
- Principles of patient/family teaching
- Current California RN license (BSN/MSN preferred)
- Current Basic Life Supportcertification
- Two years infusion center experience
- Biotherapy/Chemotherapy certified
- Nursing experience in a medical office setting is preferred
- OCN preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V