Registered Nurse Clinical Educator PRN AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 1061 Medical Center Drive Orange City, FL 32763
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Ability to onboard and educate all cath lab new hires
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Work with regional education team
- Part Time 24 Hours Per Week Day Shift
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Under the direction of the Education Department Manager, performs duties as designated in compliance with established FHMMC and AdventHealth mission, policies and procedures. Consults with Education Department Manager, inpatient Managers and Directors as needed.
- Develops and coordinates programs for healthcare staff within FHMMC and is responsible for coordinating a cost effective orientation program for nursing personnel.
- Responsibilities include facilitating, coordinating, and evaluating education programs in designated area of specialty, including Continuing Education programs in areas such as Nursing, Radiology, Respiratory, and Lab. Continuing Education Units are provided for these courses in adherence with the Board requirements for each stated discipline.
- Develops, coordinates, and evaluates educational programs and learning experiences relative to but not limited to new equipment, medications, changes in policies and procedures, advances in clinical practice, corporate compliance, HIPAA, and any other pertinent topics. Programs are publicized through the Education Department Newsletter, Education Calendar, E-Mail, Personal invitations, Net-Learning software, and signs in designated areas.
- Regularly works with Managers and Directors in multiple hospital areas to facilitate staff competency. Assistance is noted through providing AHA BLS training classes, ACLS Simulator, coordination of Annual Nursing Skills Fair, Review and Revision of Clinical Services policies and procedures, and competency assessment training.
What You Will Need:
- Current Florida RN license
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certification required
- Cath Lab or Cardiovascular experience preferred
- BSN Required
- Education or presentation experience of six months.
Develops and coordinates programs for healthcare staff in compliance with the various State of Florida healthcare professional boards as well as the AdventHealth mission, policies and procedures. Performs duties as assigned by Department Manager
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.