Join a team of passionate and caring clinicians who make a difference in people's lives. Our nursing group focuses on compassion and meeting the needs of our clients in a variety of settings. If your passion is outstanding patient care coupled with a desire to help others live their best life, then come work for us. Apply today!
• In addition to assessing the health of the people we serve and implementing their care plans, the Registered Nurse will ensure health maintenance and disease prevention and/or provide case management. Supervision of care plans and staff members may also be involved in daily work assignments.
• Duties of this healthcare role will include, but are not limited to:
• Observing, assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing support for well, chronic or acutely ill individuals in a community or home setting .
• Working closely with other health professionals/providers in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs and services to address the health needs of persons served.
• Coordinating communications and actions of various disciplines as it relates to health and safety supports.
• Accurately documenting nursing actions of all care given and communication with family, case manager, and physicians as well as documentating the progress and outcomes for established goals and Informing physician, case manager, and families of changes in client's medical condition and needs
• Ensuring the ordering, reviewing, monitoring, discontinuation and, if necessary, the disposal of medications as prescribed by the physician.
• Ensuring that there are policies in place that address medication administration, medication errors, medication storage/access and medication destruction, and that these policies are reviewed at least annually and revised as necessary.
• Ensuring that progress reports are made to the physician when the client’s condition changes.
• Transcribing or ensuring transcription of physician phone orders and other medically related reports.
• Completing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual nursing documents as/if required.
• Ensuring the routine documentation of individual’s health status in nurse’s notes.
• Ensuring that furnishings, equipment, and supplies are maintained within guidelines established to prevent the spread of disease.
• Ensuring that appointments for health related issues are scheduled, completed and that appropriate response to findings are implemented in a timely manner.
• Maintaining communication with Client Service Manager, Client Services Supervisor or Scheduler when individuals served are hospitalized.
• Providing new employee training and annual re-certification training for health and safety related topics.
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Registered Nursing Degree from an accredited college of nursing with current unrestricted registration and license in the state of the operation
• Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of car insurance
• CPR professional certification
• Experience in administering medications
• 1+ years of nursing experience preferred
• Home health care experience preferred
• Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 20 pounds
• Be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time.
Advanced Home Health provides compassionate, quality nursing and rehabilitative care in the comfort of home for patients who have difficulties leaving home. An interdisciplinary care team comprised of an expert panel of clinical managers, registered and licensed practical nurses, medical social workers, certified nursing assistants, home health aides, and occupational, physical, and speech therapists collaborate with physicians to create a care plan to meet the patients’ clinical and recovery goals. The care team provides an unsurpassed level of quality care for patients while supporting their families or caregivers in their time of need. For more information, visit www.advhomehealth.com.
$7,500 sign on bonus available!Must meet full-time criteria to qualify.