Avera Oahe Manor, Gettysburg, SD
6:00am-6:30pm, 6:00pm-6:30am, 8:00am-4:30pm; 72hrs/2wks
Contact: Judy Simon
2 years of experience
Avera Ranked 1st in Nation for Long-Term Care Resident Experience
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-in-State Employers List
- May be eligible for sign on bonus.
- Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, person is responsible for the planning and coordination of direct resident care services.
- Assist in supervision and evaluation of nursing staff.
- Coordinate the interdisciplinary completion of the MDS and develop resident plans of care.
- Promote and nurture Oahe Manor's philosophy of resident-centered care.
- Carry out administrative responsibilities as delegated by Director of Nursing.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Licensed as an RN in the state of SD or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure.
- 2 years of RN experience required. Experience in Long Term Care facility preferred. Leadership experience preferred.
- BLS required (offered on site).