Travel (RN) Registered Nurse contracts available for Nurses specializing in Med/Surg-Tele, Labor/Delivery, Emergency Department, Critical Care and NICU. Travel contracts are 13 weeks in duration and located in Northern California. Night and day shifts available; 8 and 12/hour shifts.
Apply today and we will be happy to help find your next assignment.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Personalized Customer Service
- Competitive and customizable compensation package
- Generous Per Diem Allowances
- 24/7 live customer support
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
- Recruiters with 18 years of experience -placing travel nurses in Northern CA
- Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Staffing Agency with 30 years of experience staffing our Northern California hospitals
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council
- Live, work and play in beautiful California…from its breathtaking natural beauty to its rich cultural diversity, there is no other place like it on Earth!
- Contracts range from $2100+ weekly ( gross pay0
- Must have a current and in good standing CA RN License
- 1 year of experience in specialty setting (within last 3 years)
- Current BLS (additional certifications may be required)
- Blood Titer records (Rubella, Rubeola, Hep B and Varicella) for Hospital employment (additional medical documents will be required)
- Must be willing to work during the holidays
- Work as part of a team to deliver treatment services to patients and their families as well as facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations
- Responsible for providing continuity of healthcare services in an ethical, legal, and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment