We Are Hiring
RN-Registered Nurse - Acute Rehab Unit 001 - Part-Time,Day - St. Mary's Rehab Institute - Evansville,IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Mary’s Health, in partnership with St. Vincent in Indianapolis, is a member of Ascension Health – the nation’s largest Catholic and non-profit health system. We are a faith-based health ministry serving communities in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. With a medical staff of more than 750 physicians, St. Mary’s specializes in cardiac, surgical, orthopedic, rehabilitation, neurosciences, women’s, children’s, seniors, emergency, and trauma services. For more than 140 years, St. Mary’s has been guided by its mission of serving all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Mary's Health System-IN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Mary's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.