We have been staffing full time Registered Nurse positions at the National Institute for Health (NIH) which is our country's largest hospital devoted entirely to clinical research!
This facility is ranked #2 in the world for biomedical science research.
- Renewable local contracts
- Eight and twelve hour shifts
- With NO ON-CALL
We have multiple opportunities in various Inpatient Units. Our current openings are in the following specialties:
- Adult Medical / Surgical / Telemetry
- Adult Oncology
- Circulators & Scrub
- Adult ICU
Learn new skills and knowledge or expand current abilities that are based on self-assessment, feedback from peers and supervisors, and changing clinical practice requirements.
- A 200-bed hospital solely dedicated to biomedical research
- No obstetrical, emergency or trauma departments
- Board certified attending Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Respiratory Therapy Staff
There are 27 separate institutes on 300 acres with a Metro stop at it's front gate.
- 100 buildings & 17 research clinics
- Newly renovated, state of the art technology
- Newly appointed nurse lounges and varied cafes
We are government contractors, staffing health care professionals for the Department of Defense and Federal Medical Facilities across the country.
- Medical Dental & Vision Insurance
- CEU reimbursement
- Paid Federal holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and have earned the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission.
Call Monique @ 866-344-0527 for more information or simply email her your resume for immediate consideration to MYlizaliturri@medtruststaffing.com
- Valid, unrestricted Registered Nurse license from any US jurisdiction
- Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- 2 years of current experience in the specialty