It's a simple philosophy. We take care of the people who take care of our residents. What you do is more than a job - it's an incredible dedication to helping those who need you!
- We strive to offer our residents and staff a close knit, family environment.
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance as well as paid time off
- Employee Rewards Program
- Genuine, friendly nursing staff
Assesses and evaluates the health status of resident / patient and provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders and standards of practice.
RN Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses patients by physical examination including pertinent diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process and oversees implementation of the plan.
- Supervises LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.