DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
**** Up To $10,000 Sign-On Bonus****
For a limited time, LewisGale Medical Center is offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus to Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of nursing experience.
Current HCA employees do not qualify.
- 11 Main OR Suites and 1 Neurology
- On average, perform 29 - 40 cases daily and roughly 600/month
- Procedures Performed: da Vinci Robot (SI and XI), orthopedic, spine, neuro, and general surgery
- Teamwork is heavily focused to promote better patient experience
- A supportive culture motivated on fostering educational opportunities and specialty certification
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals, excellent practice, and collegial relationships
- Department Website: http://lewisgale.com/service/surgical-services
Check out the LewisGale Medical Center hospital culture!
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Student Loan Assistance Program ($1,800/calendar year)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- CNOR certification (preferred) - HCA will pay for certification and bonus will be offered upon completion
- Minimum of one year experience as a Perioperative RN or completion of a Perioperative Nurse course
- Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience (preferred)
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.